June 27-30, 2016
Girls in grades 6-8 at time of travel (girls currently in grades 5-7)
Experience the southern charm and exquisite architecture of Savannah, one of the oldest cities in America. Enjoy exploring the city, travel to Tybee Island for a dolphin cruise and lighthouse visit, see the the Girl Scout First Headquarters and participate in the Girl Scout Heritage Visit at Juliette Gordon Low's Birthplace.
June 29 - July 9, 2017
Girls in grades 9-12 at time of travel (girls currently in grades 7-10)
Three European cities, two WAGGGS Centres, one amazing tour. Girl Scouts will experience the best of both worlds as incredible adventures take them through the bustling streets of London, Paris, and high up into the Swiss Alps. At Pax Lodge and Our Chalet, girls will participate in special pinning ceremonies - making their visits forever memorable and meaningful.
- Girls may us their Cookie Dough or Fall Funds toward a council-sponsored trip - just complete the form.
- Adults—we didn’t leave you out! If you are interested in our travel committee, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Want to chaperone? Complete the application!
Why go on a Council-Sponsored Trip?
1. Brings awareness to other perspectives and allows girls to make connections outside of the city.
2. Develops confidentce and increases interpersonal skills.
3. Aligns with Girl Scout's Travel Pathway program and provides leadership experiences.
4. Provides various experiences and expanded possibilities.
5. Networking opportunities with other Girl Scouts
6. Everything is planned for you!
7. Tons of FUN!