For Junior GS Leaders
Building the next generation of women who change the world through science, technology, engineering and math!
The 2013-2014 Get Moving Institute is in the works.
Troop leaders who joined the Institute agree to complete the Get Moving! Journey during the program year and get the following benefits for their troops:
- Girls will build skills and excitement in STEM (science, technology,
engineering & math)
- Leaders receive free, in-person training on Journey materials & hands-on activities
- Free adult guide and girl books for each girl registered in your troop by 9/12/13
- A calendar of events and activities with exclusive content to bring Get Moving! to life
- Ongoing support and regular communication from GSKSMO STEM staff
- Networking opportunities with other troops & leaders
Sessions are now full - online registration is closed.
Registered leaders: Please makes sure you register your girls before 9/12/13 deadline to ensure a free book for each Girl Scout.
For more information
contact Kate Hood at firstname.lastname@example.org