- Decide what program opportunity, training, day use or overnight area your group would like to reserve.
- Read the appropriate Safety Activity Check Points for the activities planned. All overnight camping events require one adult trained in Camping 101 and/or Camping 102 for each building or unit reserved.
- Complete the online registration for programs in eBbiz or for property in Doubleknot. Service Units can reserve camps a month prior to troop reservations with the Outdoor Reservation: Service Unit camping form.
- After your reservation is processed, you will receive a receipt or invoice via email.
- For camping, a deposit is due at the time of registration. Balance due must be paid in full 2 weeks prior to the reservation date. Failure to pay the balance due will result in cancellation of the reservation and loss of the deposit. Cancelled troops will not be reinstated if payment arrives later than 2 weeks out.
- For all other programs and trainings, the balance is due in full at the time of registration.
- Camps are not closed for rain, snow, heat or other seasonal weather.
Cancelled by the Girl Scouts: The total fee and deposit are refunded if the event is cancelled by Girl Scout staff due to severe weather, staffing, or equipment issues. (Please note: all events are rain or shine. We only cancel for weather when our staff determines that the activity cannot be conducted safely.)
Cancellation by the group/camper more than 2 weeks out: For troop, Service Unit and Summer Camps the deposit is not refunded after registration is processed. If the troop or individual must cancel the event more than 2 weeks out the deposit is forfeited. The remainder of the fee will be refunded if a written request is received at least 2 weeks prior to the event date.
Cancellations by the group/camper less than 2 weeks out: If the troop or individual cancels less than 2 weeks prior to the event date, no money will be returned to the group or individual except in case of illness where a written refund request is accompanied by a statement from the attending physician. Cancellations less than 2 weeks out for magazine credit camp reservations will result in the loss of magazine credit.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 816-358-8750
Printer friendly version