When: May 3, 2015; Game time is 1:10 p.m.
Stadium, 1 Royal Way, Kansas City, MO 64129
Game Day Information:
If you ordered your tickets through the Royals (not through Girl Scouts), this information is for you!
Girl Scouts who sold 300+ boxes of Girl Scout cookies and claimed their tickets please visit the Kansas City Royals Cookie Recognition webpage!
- Patches for all Girl Scouts will be available for pick up outside Gate E from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. You must pick up your patch PRIOR to entering the stadium! Once you enter the stadium you cannot exit and re-enter.
- If you ordered a "Girl Scout Day at the K" T-Shirt, they will be available for pick up outside Gate E from 10 a.m - 2 p.m. You must pick up your t-shirt order PRIOR to entering the stadium. Once you enter the stadium you cannnot exit re-enter..
- Parking is not included. Parking is $12 and must be paid in cash upon entrance into the Sports Complex.
- Girl Scouts must maintain Girl Scout/adult safety ratio. Drop offs without an accompanying adult are not allowed.
- Girl Scouts who sold sold 300+ boxes of Girl Scout cookies will participate in a pre-game parade at 11:30 a.m. We invite you to enter the stadium by that time to cheer on and celebrate this awesome accomplishment of your Girl Scout sisters!
- All Girl Scout tickets are located in the Hy-Vee View Level.
- This game is also a Family Fun Day Sunday. Kids age 14 and under can run the
bases after the game for the Sunday Fun Run (conditions permitting).
- For more game day information, see the Kansas City Royals information page!
Per Girl & Adult: Girl Scout Tickets are SOLD OUT!* If additional tickets become available, it will be announced on our Facebook Page on Monday, April 20.
$15 (ticket price $12 , plus $3 MLB handling fee per ticket)
Tickets purchased through the Royals link will also be
assessed a $4 fee per order.
*While tickets in the Girl Scout sections are sold out, there are still tickets available for this game. You may purchase tickets that are not located in the Girl Scout section through the Royals at this link.
Questions for non-incentive earners: Contact Brad Thomas, Royals Account Executive at firstname.lastname@example.org.