Giving the Basics
- Drive will take place between April 19 and April 25th.
- Girls will pick up their bags on April 26th.
- On April 27th from noon – 2:00pm, girls
can drop off their collection and they will get a tour of Giving the Basics and
will help sort and package what they collected.
- View/Download PDF for more information.
is a Kansas City Metro area-wide product drive that includes all human dignity
products not covered by government assistance. Girl Scouts of all ages will
collect items like feminine hygiene products, soap, shampoo, deodorant, toilet
paper, shaving cream, toothpaste, razors, body wash, lotion, laundry soap and
household cleaning supplies. A
full list of products is on the Giving the Basics website. Items will be
dropped at designated drop sites.
Per Girl: N/A
Per Adult: N/A
to register: Complete the registration form and release form below and email to Teresa Hamilton at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to mail your forms please email
email@example.com for a mailing address.
Registration Application Authorization & Release
Questions: Call Teresa Hamilton at (913) 208-3611 or Michele Orpin at (913) 269-1736.
- Please read and follow these directions.
- Girls who attend on April 27th to help pack and package
should dress to work and bring a water bottle and snack with them.
- Follow this link to KCTV 5’s video on Giving the Basics.