Come stay at the Great Wolf Lodge!
Girl Scouts of all ages can save up to 20% off the best rate for hotel stays. See flyer for more information.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Call (800) 608-9653 or visit the Great Wolf Website
to schedule your stay. Use the special code: “SSCOUT” to receive the discount.
Groups that would like to book 10 or more rooms, please contact Group Sales at
(913) 907.2952 or CSholz@greatwolf.com
Call (800) 608-9653, or contact group sales at (913) 299-7001Below are a few Girl Scout safety guidelines for hotel stays:
- An Activity and Trip Application must be submitted for this activity.
- To ensure the safety of sleeping areas, separate sleeping and bathroom facilities must be provided for adult males.
- Each participant has her own bed. Parent/guardian permission must be obtained if girls are to share a bed.
- Adults and girls never share a bed.
- Great Wolf Lodge requires that an adult that is at least 21 years old stay in the room. For GSUSA, if an adult female does share the sleeping area, there should always be two unrelated adult females present. All adults must be registered members and have completed a background check and volunteer application.