In aMUSE, Juniors gain an understanding of just how limitless their potential is as they try on a range of roles—real and creative—that the world offers. In doing so, they learn about people and the power of real-life action and leadership.
This is a 10-session Journey, but could be modified to fit your troop’s needs.
Community Programs and Field Trip Ideas
Programming Ideas for Troop Meetings
Have girls dress up as their favorite character or role model
- Consider continuing to bring in women role models or various career options after the panel discussion
- In sample session 4, when looking at ads, you might also consider finding a few commercials on YouTube
- Put together a scavenger hunt with activities that play to different girls’ strengths, like the comic book story in the book
- Have the girls bring items for their Prop Box
- Visit thrift stores or garage sales to pick up a few items to get you started
- Each girl should have a copy of the Journey book
- The green boxes throughout the Facilitator Guide have great additional programming options