You'll use all five senses as you clear the air - your own and Earth's! You'll inspire others to act for air and end up making an impact on Earth - and its atmosphere.
This is a 10-session Journey, but could be modified to fit your troop’s needs**Learn about our Breathe STEM Journey Institute**
Field Trip Ideas and More...
- Find a place to breathe
- Visit a yoga studio
- Take a hike
- Go camping
- Explore wind energy by visiting a wind farm
- Visit the symphony or concert to explore sound
- Visit a sound studio
- Links to specific community partners coming soon!
Programming Ideas for Troop Meetings
- Do some of the activities at camp or a retreat instead of troop meetings
- Make some of the recipes listed in the book or find other “air” recipes
- Spend time journaling in nature – listen to the sounds, feel the air
- Each girl should have a copy of the Journey book
- The green boxes throughout the Facilitator Guide have great additional programming options