Justice - for Earth and its inhabitants - we all know what it is. Why is it so hard to achieve? Maybe justice needs a brand-new equation - your equation. As you go on this journey, you'll also be networking and getting new ideas for college and careers.
This is a 10-session Journey, but could be modified to fit your troop’s needs.
Field Trip Ideas and More...
- Local environmental agencies like Bridging the Gap and Keep America Beautiful
- Local nature parks
- Recycling Centers
- Go camping or spend time in nature
- Visit various environmental inspired art exhibits
Programming Ideas for Troop Meetings
Create journals to use on the Journey
- Collect quotes about justice or injustice and create an art project or display
- Learn to use GIS mapping and how it’s used to identify places for landfills and storing of hazardous waster
- Each girl should have a copy of the Journey book
- The green boxes throughout the Facilitator Guide have great additional programming options