Re-register for Girl Scout(s) during Spring Re-registration (April 1 - May 15) to take advantage of some awesome benefits! Click the new patch to learn more and get started.
We need YOU to help plant the seeds of
philanthropy at Girl Scouts with Daisy’s Circle through our 2nd
Annual April Showers Grow Daisy Flowers Challenge (Apr 1-May 15, 2017)!
What awesome benefits can I get during April Showers Grow Daisy Flowers & Spring Re-registration (April 1 - May 15)?
- Girls - You can recieve a BRAND NEW, FREE Believe in the Power of G.I.R.L. patch.
- Troop Leaders - When your troop achieves 80% re-registration of its current girl members during the spring re-registration campaign, your troop account will be awarded $25 to offset the cost of one already purchased troop leader membership and you may be eligible for special coupon drawings (click here)! You can also join Daisy's Circle at $25+ per month and take advantage of that incentive as well.
- Parents / Caregivers - When you re-register your Girl Scout(s) during the spring re-registration campaign AND join Daisy’s Circle with a $25+ per month commitment during the campaign, you will be awarded $25 in June to apply to membership dues or other Girl Scout needs. Fill out the form below to sign-up!
- Service Units - The SU with the highest number of new Daisy’s Circle
members that join during the campaign will win a.) Skating Party, b.) Kona Ice at Day Camp or c.) Cash
equivalent back to the Services Unit not to exceed $200.
- Everybody - All girls and adults will be eligible to purchase the exclusive on-time t-shirt.
At Girl Scouts, we know that when girls are given the opportunity, they change the world. Your gift helps girls learn to be safe, think for themselves, and lead the way for others. Imagine what an entire generation of girls can do, given confidence, skills and preparation to lead. 100% of your donation will go to support girls in the communities of NE Kansas & NW Missouri.
Want more ways to help grow the circle?
- Share - Social media is a powerful tool. Help us create awareness about Daisy's Circle and the financial resources is provides to tomorrow's leaders - Girls! Like and share our Daisy's Circle posts at www.facebook.com/gsksmo
- Advocate - Once you join Daisy's Circle you'll receive a special pin that you can wear to events to advocate for girls. Tell your Girl Scout story and why you give to support G.I.R.L.s!