• You must be a registered Girl Scout and be 14 years (by October 16, 2014) or older.
• You also must agree to register for the 2014-15 membership year.Application Instructions:
- Download the application and reference forms. (links below)
- Read the description and instructions carefully and thoroughly.
Note: This is an electronic application, designed to be completed inside Adobe Acrobat Reader and returned by email. Please do not print the application.
- Type your answers directly into the form. If your answers are longer than the space provided, answer the questions in a Word document (or other word processing software) and submit the extra files with your application. Clearly label your answers in the extra document and name it appropriately (Example:jane-smith-answers.doc).
- Essay: Please type your essay in a separate word processing document, insuring your name is on every page. The file name for your essay should contain your full name (Example:jane-smith-essay.doc)
- Reference form: Send the PDF reference form to your references. Ask them to complete the form electronically. Your reference should then email the completed form back to email@example.com.
- Submission: Once your application is complete, save it and attach it to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your essay and any extra documents containing your answers. All applications must be received by March 7, 2014.
Questions? Contact Cindy Beals, Manager of Girl Awards and Teen Experience, at
email@example.com or (816) 759-3021.
GSLI Reference Form