Thank you for your interest in the Girl Scouts of NE Kansas & NW Missouri.
To apply for any of
the full-time positions listed below, email your resume to Kate Wottring at firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail to:
Girl Scouts of NE Kansas & NW Missouri
Attn: Kate Wottring
8383 Blue Parkway Drive
Kansas City, MO 64133
Manager, Troop Operations
Manages the delivery of membership services to initiate and sustain Girl Scouting by reaching all population segments of an assigned geographic area that would include Trenton, Bethany, and Chillicothe, Missouri. Develops a membership marketing action plan and budget based on council goals, objectives and identified needs of assigned communities; researches and analyzes demographic and membership data to prioritize areas for targeted recruitment and retention efforts.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and two - three years of related experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a satisfactory driving record.
- Appointment is dependent upon the results of a criminal background investigation.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of volunteer recruitment, management, training and supervision.
- Knowledge of basic budgetary principles and practices.
- Knowledge of basic marketing and sales principles and practices.
- Ability to work and solve problems independently.
- Ability to encourage and foster contributions and talents of diverse groups.