Welcome and thank you for your interest in the Girl Scouts of NE Kansas & NW Missouri!
Application instructions: To apply for any of the full-time positions listed below, email your resume to email@example.com
or mail to:
Girl Scouts of NE Kansas & NW Missouri
8383 Blue Parkway Drive
Kansas City, MO 64133
Membership Manager (2 positions)
Central Region - Kansas CityWestern Region - Manhattan/Junction City
Manages the delivery of membership services to initiate and sustain Girl Scouting by reaching all population segments of an assigned geographic area.
Develops a membership marketing action plan based on council goals, objectives, and identified needs of assigned communities; identifies training, program and marketing needs and collaborates with other departments to meet the identified needs; researches and analyzes demographic and membership data to prioritize areas for targeted recruitment and retention efforts.
Initiates and sustains relationships with agencies, institutions, businesses and organizations to develop joint programming and collaborative efforts to further membership opportunities for girl scouts; represents Girl Scouting to internal and external audiences.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and two-three years of related experience.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of volunteer recruitment, management, training and supervision.
- Knowledge of basic budgetary principles and practices.
- Experience in recruitment/marketing and sales preferred.
- Ability to work and solve problems independently.
- Ability to encourage and foster contributions and talents of diverse groups.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively as a team member.
- Fluency in Spanish highly preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a satisfactory driving record.
- Appointment is dependent upon the results of a criminal background investigation.