Celebrate Girl Scout Week Like a G.I.R.L.March 12-18, 2017
Girl Scout Week is a time to celebrate our incredible organization with your GS sisters, families, alumnae and the community! Embrace your spiritual connections, wear your Girl Scout pride, show the communities across our 47 counties what a force we are and share with others. Here are a few ideas for each day, but make it your own and share with us!
Share your great photos and stories throughout the week via our Facebook page
, by emailing us at email@example.com
or sharing via Instagram and Twitter #beGSgreenSunday, March 12Girl Scout Sunday – Celebrate your faith! & Happy 105th Birthday, Girl Scouts!
- Volunteer to assist with services
- Host a GS informational table and/or cookie booth (Last weekend for GS Cookie sales)
- Ask for a bulletin insert
- Earn the My Promise My Faith Award
- Perform a flag ceremony
- Have a girl, volunteer or alumnae share her story
- Share your photos with us!
Monday, March 13Celebrate your Girl Scout Family & Wear your Girl Scout Uniform or T-Shirt Day!
Tuesday, March 14Celebrate Outdoor Fun & Adventure!
- Show your Girl Scout pride and wear your uniform, t-shirt or GS green.
- Moms and dads, brothers and sisters, grandmas, grandpas and other caregivers – being a Girl Scout is a family experience!
- Share that favorite story and photo – camping fun, FROG dances, field trips, cookies and more! Family members make Girl Scouting possible!
- Every story and photo shared will be entered for a chance to win a family gift basket from the GS Shop.
- Share your outdoor stories. What do you like best about the outdoors?
- Share your troop photos of the Adventure Program and one troop will win 5 spots to a spring program (Brownie – Ambassador Girl Scouts)
- Share your summer camp stories (one Girl Scout will win a $150 credit toward a mini or resident camp session for this summer)
Wednesday, March 15
Celebrate STEM Innovation and Arts & Culture Day!
- Share your photos from the inventions or art projects you have created, field trips to the theater, museums and STEM partner locations.
- By sharing and entering, one troop will receive $50 toward a STEM or Arts & Culture Field Trip.
Thursday, March 16Daisy’s Circle Day – Bring Her Promise to Life!
- If you are a member of Daisy’s Circle, wear your pin today!
- Invite someone to learn more and join
- Share why you are proud to be a part of Daisy’s Circle
- Learn more and join – great member incentives!
Friday, March 17 & Saturday, March 18Celebrating Service to Others!