We want to ensure that we communicate our brand promise. Girl Scouts gives every girl access to life-changing experiences that inspire her to do something big. Thank you for partnering with us to represent the amazing things that our girls are doing to change the world.
Using the Girl Scout Brand:
1. Style Guide - Our style guide provides all employees and volunteers of Girl Scouts of NE Kansas & NW Missouri guidelines for creating consistent, professional communications to ensure a strong Girl Scout brand.
2. Recruitment Materials
- Each year, the council develops a consistent girl and adult volunteer recruitment campaign including flyer, postcard, and poster templates and messaging. If you need materials of this nature please visit our templates section.
3. Day Camp Flyers
- The council has a standard day camp flyer template for your use. Download the flyer request now by visiting the day camp forms section
4. Service Unit and Troop Activity/Event Flyers - Service unit and troop volunteers are welcome to create their own flyers using the templates provided on the flyer template page or following the guidelines outlined below.
5. T-Shirts, Patches and Other Branded Items
- Please remember that you must go to a Girl Scout licensed vendor to have any materials produced. To begin this process please talk to your memebership manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. Don't forget to check out our great selection at the council shop
! You might just find what you're looking for there.
6. Branding Questions - Take a closer look at branding guidelines by downloading the Brand Cheat Sheet. Or contact the brand and marketing department at email@example.com.
Girl Scout Logos:
The Girl Scouts of NE Kansas & NW Missouri logo must be placed at the top left corner of every page. Make sure to leave white space around the logo and not crowd it. GSUSA reccomends to leave at least the same amount of white space around it as the "g". Do not stretch or modify logos or servicemarks in any way.
Download logos and servicemarks now.
Referencing Our Name:
When mentioning our name in copy use either "Girl Scouts" or "Girl Scouts of NE Kansas & NW Missouri". Use initial caps in all text. Only the logo image should be lowercase.
• Green (#00ae58 or r0 g174 b88 or pms 355)
Girl Scouts and green go together. To ensure that we continue to claim the color and to solidify our identity, embrace green. Be sure to include a least a bit of green in every piece you produce.
Choosing photos to use for your piece is extremely important. Remember to focus on moments that matter, we want the world to see and feel for themselves all of the amazing things our girls are doing and showcase the Girl Scout Leadership Experience.