Thank You, Girl Scout Volunteers!
Adult volunteers make Girl Scouting possible for girls! Our organization is outstanding because of our exceptional volunteers making a difference every day. Join us in showing these wonderful individuals our appreciation.
April is a great month to recognize their work – April 10-16 is National Volunteer Week and April 22 is Girl Scout Leader Appreciation Day.
We encourage girls and their parents to take time to say thank you. Here are 10 easy ways, and we can guarantee your kind gesture will mean so much!
• Smile and just say thanks
• Send an electronic or printed card - Download e-card | printable cards
• Deliver a card with a bouquet of daisies or gift from the GS SHOP
• Display a thank you sign/banner on their lawn or front door
• Create a special hand-made gift and have all girls deliver
• Take your leader or other volunteer out for a special dinner
• To honor the time they give, decorate a terracotta pot and plant thyme
• Wrap an empty cookie box and fill with special notes from girls and parents
• Organize a special outing to have the leader relax - spa, museum, movies
• Give a mug full of chocolate hugs and kisses
Take photos of your appreciation efforts and post on our Facebook Page, Instagram, and Twitter! We want to celebrate with you!!